Root Xiaomi :
Rooting is among the wonderful issues you are able to do along with your Android system. Rooting provides you the entire admin-level entry and a huge scope for modification and customization. For those who personal a Poco X2/Redmi K30 device and are on the lookout for a solution to root it, here’s a full information on how one can root Poco X2 using Magisk
Obtain Stock Boot Image- Root xiaomi
To be able to root your Poco X2, you’ll have to first obtain Stock Boot Image in your device. You’ll have to obtain the stock boot image that corresponds with the MIUI Software program model only. No different model completely different than the software program version will work.
For Xiaomi Poco X2 –
- V22.214.171.124.QGHINXM – stock_boot_V126.96.36.199.QGHINXM_poco_x2.img
For Xiaomi Redmi K30 –
- V188.8.131.52.QGHCNXM – stock_boot_V184.108.40.206.QGHCNXM_redmi_k30.img
Step 2. Patch Stock Boot Image using Magisk
Now you’ll have to Patch Stock Boot image with the assistance of Magisk. You need to use a pre-patched picture as well however patching the stock image using Magisk will create and store a backup of the stock boot image of your system. So this backup can be used everytime you wish to unroot your device or set up OTA Updates.
Now with a purpose to patch the stock boot image, follow the under brief information –
- Using USB Cables, connect your POCO X2 to the PC.
- Transfer the Downloaded Stock boot image to the internal storage of the system.
- Download Magisk Manager APK and set up it in your Redmi K30.
- As soon as put in, launch the Magisk Manager app.
- Go to ‘set up’> ‘set up’> ‘Choose and patch a file’.
- Select the Stock Boot image in order to patch it.
Quickly Magisk Manager will obtain Magisk Manager and likewise patch the stock boot image of your device. The patched boot image will be saved within the Obtain folder.
Step 3. Flash Patched Stock Boot image
On this step, we are going to flash the Patched boot Image in your POCO X2 using Fastboot.
- Transfer the patched boot image from the obtain folder of the internal storage of your system to the folder on PC the place ADB and Fastboot tools have been installed. For example, ‘C:\platform-tools’ on Home windows or ‘Documents/platform-tools’ on macOS/Linux.
- Then Switch off your Poco X2 and boot it into Fastboot mode.
- Using USB cables, connect your device to the PC.
- Now launch the command-line window in your PC. For Windows PC, Open the folder the place the Android SDK platform-tools are put in (e.g. C:\platform-tools). Then maintain the SHIFT key on the keyboard and right-click on any empty area inside this folder. Choose the ‘Open PowerShell window here’ option.
- For Mac OS or Linux, launch the Terminal and change its directory (using ‘cd’ command) to the folder where the Android platform-tools are installed. As an example, if the tools are installed in ‘username>/Documents/platform-tools’, then the command should appear like –
Now enter the below command to make sure that your Poco X2 is efficiently being detected by the PC over fastboot –
- This command will output the ID of your system. In case it doesn’t, just be sure you have up to date USB Drivers.
- Lastly, enter the under command in order to flash the patched boot image in order to root Poco X2.
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img
Now reboot your system by coming into the under command
As soon as your system is rebooted, it’s going to boot into System OS rooted with Magisk. You’ll be able to test if it has been rooted or not by launching Magisk Manager app.
I hope you may have successfully rooted your Poco X2 using the above information. In case you might be stuck at any of the above steps or have any doubts, be happy to tell us within the remark part below. We will likely be glad that can assist you out.
Root xiaomi Root xiaomi Root xiaomi